Kade, remember that post you wrote me last year?
That was adorable :) I hope I can write something at least half as cute.
Dear Darling,
I can't believe we've been married for over a year! It doesn't feel real to me. The other day I was reading somebody's facebook status who was celebrating their first anniversary--and a little part of me though aww, I can't wait for our first year anniversary! But get this--we've already had it! I had to do a mental double-take!
Seriously though, you are so much fun to be around. Whenever we're hanging out and getting along way better than excellently, having fun and cracking jokes--I can't believe I got someone so perfect for me.
We've talked about this before I think--but sometimes I'll be at work or school and I'll say something I think is hilarious--but nobody else gets it--so I come home and tell you and you crack up! I love that we have basically the same sense of humor. It makes life so much better!
I also love all of our inside jokes (70% of which come from TV shows we watch--but that's just another thing I love--kickin' back and watching TV with you), and your cute laugh and wrinkly cheeks!
I love how we balance each other out perfectly. I'm the dreamer, you're the realist. But not in a downer kind of way--you get excited with me! Whatever I come up with for our future, you're right there to plan out how we can make it possible.
I love how you don't whine about being my guinea pig. Like when I get an idea for a cool picture, or video, or dinner dish, or activity, etc... You just put up with it, even if it turns out to be a bust! You're patience is unequaled.
I know you probably don't believe it, but I think it's cute that you're such a sports-nerd. And I only tease you because I love to see you defend your hobby :) Plus, look how much more I know now about sports than I ever hoped I could!
You're the best. I'm not kidding.
Don't ever let anyone tell you their husband is better, because they're not.
But even with that said-- keep being humble, too :)
Love you Kade! Happy Valentines Day.







No comments:
Post a Comment