5.4.11

The Story

And here is how it happened:


Isn't my husband just the cutest?
Aren't those onesies just the cutest?
Isn't my mother-in-law's face just the cutest?

2 comments:

Zane and Cami said...

I'm so happy for you two! What great parents you will be!! I love that Kade's mom thought it was just a joke. Slash...really hope Kade gets into school down here so we can all hang out.

Kristy said...

Love the new(ish) blog! And yeah loved that you got the surprise on video! I bow down to you... Jess leader of apri fools jokes! That is so awesome that it worked out so perfectly... Even if you were hopin it'd be sooner! I can't believe that you have a little one on the way! I'm sure you two (well three) will figure everything out and have a blast along the way! Congrats again and thanks for sharing you the storys! Quite the rollercoaster!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...