Today we got our tax return!
You know, while I was laying there in the midst of my contractions and greasy hair and nervous husband, I never realized just how worth it having a baby would be.
Just kidding. Jones is worth way more than a few bucks extra from the government. But its a nice bonus :)
In case you need me, I will be (frugally) scouring the pages of KSL's classifieds in search of additional seating for our living room. No more need to drag in the kitchen chairs to accommodate guests! Then, its off to the market to purchase ingredients needed for all my Pinterest recipes. It's going to be fantastic.
And last but not least, a pic of Jones post bubble bath:
1 comment:
oh he is such a cutie!
so we owe taxes this year and it was funny because andy's dad told us we better hurry and have a baby if we didn't want to pay next year!
Post a Comment