11.10.12

10 Months


Ten months.
Double Digits!

At this stage in your life, Jones...

You really need a haircut.
It's so cute though, that the other day I tried and couldn't bring myself to do it. But then you had a runny nose, and your hair got all stuck in your boogers so... I guess it's way past time.

You are taking your first steps!
When dad and I sit so you can walk between us, you get so excited that you can't focus on getting your balance. But after a while you calm down and concentrate. You're getting pretty good.

You can throw a ball, and you love to play catch.
Today I played catch with you for a long time, and you loved every second of it. You're so cute!

Hey, you're finally sleeping through the night!
Isn't it amazing? and.... WAY OVERDUE?
Sometimes you'll wake up at around 3am and whimper, but you fall back asleep pretty quickly.
And remember when you used to stay up till midnight? Now you're falling asleep at around 9!
Phew!

You still only say "Mama."

It is an absolute nightmare of a struggle these days to change your diaper or get you dressed. 
You do. not. want. to be lying down. You'll twist your body until you can get on your hands and we're doing the wheelbarrow race. All while you're butt-naked and I'm frantically trying to fasten your diaper on because I'm convinced you're going to pee on everything.
Not fun, but we'll laugh about this someday, shan't we?

But you're still the cutest darn baby guy I ever did lay eyes on.

Happy double digits!
happy TWO months away from being a bid old ONE YEAR OLD!

eeeeek!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...