20.3.13

Little Update

I always get mad at myself for not better documenting this part of our lives. I mean, our future is super up in the air right now - we could end up anywhere (even still in Cache) - and I haven't written nary a post. Ok, I have, but that's not nearly enough.



We haven't heard any good news back from schools yet. In fact, we've been rejected by Baylor, TSSM (TX), EWU (WA), NAU (AZ), UNM (NM), ASU (AR). We've been waitlisted with ISU (ID), WCU (NC). And we have yet to hear back from WSSU (NC) and HU (VA).

Kade's made a few phone calls asking why he wasn't accepted/what he could do to better his application, and (frustratingly) everyone has said that his application was really competitive and that he was only rejected because he's still taking Physics right now. (They let you have two outstanding prerequisites, but apparently Physics is pretty important and therefor only partially subject to the rule. dumb.)

So, we're in the process of making all kinds of Plan B's... meaning our future is just as much up in the air as it ever was. BUT, I do want to let it be known that the other night I had a dream that we got a letter from WSSU, and we were all nervous to open it, but when we did we found out we were #3 on the waitlist - so we just planned on moving to North Carolina. #3 on the waitlist means you have a great chance of getting in.

That was just a dream though, but if that's what happens I thought it would be cool to have it written down so I can prove to everyone that I am a prophetess. Or a gypsy. Psychic? Swami?

Anyway, that's basically our school update. We're still waiting away.

Thanks for your crossed fingers and your well-wishing! We should know what we'll be doing within the next few weeks (I hope).


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...