About two months ago I was doing my makeup in the bathroom and noticed how crooked my face is. Then I smiled and realized how crooked my teeth are. Not like braces crooked, but that my jawline and teeth are not parallel to my eyes. They're just a tad askew - you can't really tell until you look.
But I saw this documentary a long time ago how people's faces aren't symmetrical - so I did the same experiment they did on the documentary on a picture of myself:
Part of it has to do with the unbalanced lighting - but look how the far left face is glowing and full, and the far right looks just pitiful and sallow. I mean, I wouldn't be upset if I had the left face - but I'm super glad I don't have the right. Looking at that one makes me want to buy myself some porridge and give myself my coat.

No comments:
Post a Comment