The better parts of yesterday and today have been spent running back and forth from the storage unit and home, trying to organize everything for the big old city YARD SALE this labor day. Basically, this is one of the last opportunities we have to hurry and sell all of our stuff, unless we want to list every single item individually on Craigslist (shudder). So today I was sorting through boxes and boxes and boxes of our stuff and this song came on my iTunes:
And then I got to the Christmas box. And as I was unloading our Christmas decorations, stockings, ornaments - separating them into piles of keep and sell - it was the closest I have come to crying so far.
So far. North Carolina is so far! I know it will be a great experience, and listening to this song assures me that as far as Kade and I go, our relationship will be all the better. And I really haven't been too sad to leave, that is until today.
Two months, five days.
*song by Michael Reno Harrell - Me & You*
1 comment:
It feels so far, but you will love it after a little while! I solemnly swear!
Post a Comment