Not that I'm all miserable and sick about leaving, just that she is in a similar situation where it's just her and her baby while her husband is working. In NC, it'll be me and my baby while my husband is at school all the time.
So yeah, even though I'm kind of FREAKING OUT that we only have a little over 2 weeks left... I'm actually a little more excited than nervous. It's just figuring out how to get all our stuff over there. Yeah, we still haven't decided. We're leaning towards FedExing all our stuff now instead of a Uhaul. Anyone have any experience with that?
Let me know. Meanwhile, I'll be packing away the summer stuff and other things we won't use for the next couple weeks. Packing is the best. This is my third time unpacking and repacking since June! Jealous?
Next time we make this drive, the trees will be orange and yellow and red!
2 comments:
You know what's funny? I know Karlie's husband, Cheslie, really well. He and I were on the same paintball team for years. :)
It IS exciting! I, however, do not envy the packing and unpacking part. Ugh.
Post a Comment