23.12.13

Nothing Going On Over Here...

I suppose it is time for another update.

Nothing much has really been happening around here. Kade works, Jones and I stay home, clean the house, do the grocery shopping, etc. Each day the three of us eat breakfast, lunch and dinner, we watch some cartoons, we read some books, we hang out in the living room by the Christmas tree. Sundays we wake up and get ready for church. Really, it's been pretty low-key. Oh, except the other day I made our Christmas cards:





BOOM! I totally had you thinking that nothing exciting happens in our lives, huh? Well, this past week we had a dr's appointment and we found out that our fetus had no extra protrusions! So we immediately went to Target after and bought this:


Isn't it just the most darling? So chic and feminine. I had actually seen it about a week earlier and sent a pic of it to my sis, Kade and a friend with the caption "I need a girl." Turns out it was fate! So anyway, it's a girl and we're about to get into some serious student loan debt + baby girl clothing debt. (I say that to freak Kade out but really, I'm more excited to sew tiny dresses than I am to buy them!)

Also, don't be offended if you didn't get a Christmas card, because here's how it went down:

After our Dr appt, we went to Target to buy that little dress and a pink ribbon. After Target, we found a park where we set up our camera and tripod and took our family pics. After that we went home and I uploaded the pics to the computer, edited them, made a Christmas card, and sent them to Walmart photo to be printed. A couple hours later I ask Kade's mom if she would pick them up and deliver them - Four for her, Kade's sis, and his grandparents, four for my mom and dad and my grandparents. So you see, the whole thing happened in less than 10 hours and I didn't want Kade's mom to have to send out a million different ones cause frankly, it's not her job! So if you're a family member, and a participant in the digital world, consider this your Christmas card! Feel free to right click + save image as... and print one for yourselves if you must! Merry Jolly!

I've had some mixed emotions about my parenting abilities when it comes to girls - but that's for another post - mostly we are just so excited! 

Time to resurrect my Pinterest account!


1 comment:

Heather Bell said...

So Excited for you guys!! Grandma showed me the card at the Christmas party!! I was so excited to see the pink bow!! She will be so stinkin cute!! We missed you guys at the Party!! Have a Very Merry Christmas!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...