The Next Two Years
Remember that one video I made of our first 2.5 years as a family?
Well, I made a video of the next two years just recently!
I tried to catch up until today, but there were just too many clips. So I figured every two years at the end of the summers would be a good vid-making timeline. That way I can still do end of year interviews (1 & 2) and not get overwhelmed every December!
Even though I'm totally an amateur and they're not super high quality, Jonah has loved watching the first video and calls Ho Hey "our song" whenever he hears it now. So, all the effort and errors are worth it :)
1 comment:
These videos are great! Don't doubt yourself, they are so fun! I am currently in the process of putting a video together for a Christmas present and it just might do me in. So much harder than I thought it was going to be!
Post a Comment