Kade & I had a very peachy weekend.
peach days.
:)
also, we hung out with both of our families. which was really the best part.
I mean, all the glory of the middle school prostitutes, Latina-style faux eyebrows, and every white trash family in the brigham city area (which consequently includes all of box elder county, and parts of cache and weber) gathered in one place still doesnt hold a candle to a good time with your family.
peach days.
:)
also, we hung out with both of our families. which was really the best part.
I mean, all the glory of the middle school prostitutes, Latina-style faux eyebrows, and every white trash family in the brigham city area (which consequently includes all of box elder county, and parts of cache and weber) gathered in one place still doesnt hold a candle to a good time with your family.
above is a video i choreographed with my brothers. Porter, Jackson, Eli and Heber.
They're so funny... You have to watch the video at least four times and watch each one of them individually to get the full effect!
No comments:
Post a Comment