5.12.09

BIG update

Sorry I've been slacking, but because of the scam artists that live upstairs, my apartment currently does not have internet. So it's been hard to make blogging a priority.

There's been a TON of stuff that has happened, but since I do not yet have pictures to go along with each event, I will tell you about one thing for now:

CHRISTMAS DECOR!

Kade and I got a tree from my dad and brothers and put it in our house. A real tree. I miss those. I've got such good guys in my family :)



Matt trudged through eight feet of snow in the most horrendous of blizzards to find this perfect tree, and then he dragged it seven miles uphill to bring it to our doorstep. What a guy!



Nearly done. Cool red chair though, huh? Thanks Mandy!



Aww.. first family Christmas photo.



And there's our cute tree! I love this picture. Kade just looks so pleasant.

And then.....
We put lights on our house! It looks like such a cute little gingerbread house. I absolutely love it. What great guys are Kade and Curtis--Look how tall that roof is!



But good news, there are no ghosts of pioneer children in our attic. Just a great big old dead bird wedged in the vent. (yep, that tiny little circular vent at the very top of the roof, see it? Curtis said a crow or some other kind of fairly big bird wedged itself in there, got stuck and died. Ha)
But anyway, what a cute house we have! We love it. :)

Oh yes, and we also put away all the food we got from those grocery showers--looks like we're set! Thanks everybody!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...