12.11.09

Thoughts


As cute Kade lies in bed, his snoring filling the room, I am on the computer. I am using his internet, because my apartment currently does not have it, and I just thought I'd take this opportunity to jot down a quick list of things I love about Kade:

(sorry if its too mushy)

-- His ability to make me laugh
--The way he holds me when I'm sad
--His gorgeous blue eyes
--The fact that he is a people person
--He's a good friend to others
--He's my best friend
--He's a hard worker
--He always has others on his mind
--He thinks education is extremely important
--His devotion to his family
--The way he puts up with my family :)
--He's logical
--He's super handsome
--He's smart with his money
--He makes sure I know he loves me, even if we're bickering
--His love for his future family
--His intelligence
--His smile
--He's responsible
--He's clean and tidy
--His love for the church and eagerness to be Christlike
--The good example he sets for me
--His ability to take into account all possibilities
--His pecs
--The way he listens to me
--How excited he is to be with me forever.

3 comments:

Lyndsi said...

It's quite possible that I might come across as a complete stalker but I'm going to take my chances :) I was friends with Kade in high school (the one that recommended Logan Preferred...) Anyway...I'm sure you have no idea who I am but I just wanted to say congratulations! Being married is so much fun, I know you'll love it! Our blog is private but if you want to be blogging friends then email me at lyndsi26@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invitation! Good luck with all the last minute planning!

Mackenzie said...

Jess...I just discovered your blog through another one!! I am so stoked for you and Kade!!! :) :) I cannot wait to see how beautiful you look! I love you Girl!! And I am going to add you to my blog list ok?!

Love
Mackenzie

ps. I miss our days of making pizzas. :)

Deb said...

Hey! I am highly offended that he has to put up with your family! We are the best!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...