11.2.10

The Jazz Game!


A while back, Kade and I went to a Jazz game, just to pamper ourselves for all the hard work we do :) It was pretty exciting.




Kade is so handsome.. His parents got him this sweet Stockton jersey for Christmas, so naturally I wanted to wear a jersey too--



My little brother let me borrow his Korver jersey, thanks Porter! (Also, the reason I don't look to excited is.. I am not the best at handling rush hour traffic on the way to the big city.)



Our seats were awesome. We could see all the players so clearly, it felt like we were up close and personal with all the players, we could even smell their sweat.
Just kidding.
That would have been pretty cool though.



This is the camera zoomed in on an awesome shot.



SUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDIATA!



We are lovers of the Utah Jazz, and each other!



Also, the game we went to just happened to be the game where they honored Hot Rod Hundley! I remember that guy, his voice brings back so many memories of Jazz games watched at my grandma's house, and for Kade, growing up in the world of sports evermore, Hot Rods voice reminds him of his entire childhood.
I think we all honored Hot Rod in our own little way that night.



The Jazz honored him with this banner. Props to Kade for taking this cool picture!

Anyway, it was a super fun date night for us. We got out of Logan for a night, and escaped to the wild tropical desert inland that is the outside of Cache valley.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...