12.2.10

For Jess......

Hi, Kade here. Weird huh? Ok so Jess is always telling me that I need to write something on the blog. Those of you who know me well know that that’s not really something I would be into. However, I decided to give my beautiful wife a Valentine’s present and write on the blog and express all the many things that I love most about her. Here it goes!

I love….
- Her Incredibly good looks. This may make me look shallow, but it is the first thing I ever noticed about her, thus, it is numero uno.
- Her wonderful, happy, energetic personality. This was the second thing I ever noticed about her. She is just so fun to be around!
- Her work ethic. This is a woman who once worked three jobs. Not to mention last semester, when she worked two jobs, took 15 credits, and managed to get ready for a wedding a couple days after taking her last final for the semester. WOW!
- That she’s so optimistic and positive about everything. During that stressful period that I mentioned on the last point she never once complained about being stressed or too busy. When I’m worried about bills, work, school, our future she is always so optimistic and always finds ways to put things into perspective.
- That she makes me SO happy. When I come home after a bad day and get greeted at the door with a big hug and a kiss, everything is better. I could be sad, mad, frustrated, stressed, tired, sick, or all of the above, but when we are together I immediately become happy.
- That she always makes me feel so loved.
- That she is constantly doing things for me. Just the other day, for example, she cleaned my car while I was at work. On Friday, I forgot my homework for class and she dropped everything she was doing to drive the fifteen minutes to bring it to me on campus. I could go on and on about all the things she does. Those are just a couple of examples from the last couple of days. What a sweetheart!
- Did I already mention she is smoking hot???
- That she is such a good housewife. Jess always has dinner ready for me when I get home from work. I might also add that dinner is ALWAYS delicious. She always keeps up on the laundry, dishes, bills, cleaning, bed making, and all other household chores. She will make a great mother.
- That she hates mediocrity. She is always working on becoming better at everything. (If that makes sense.) She is going to be one solid person as she continues to progress through life.
- That she is so good with children. Once again, I have no doubts that she is going to be a great mother, which is comforting, because our kids need to have a good mother with the father that they are going to have.
- That she is such a good example to me. You would think that I should be the one who most needs to be the good example, since I’m older, served a mission, and have experienced a little bit more of life you could say. But who do you think is the one always initiating prayer, family home evening, or scripture study? Not me. Her. She is amazing.
- That she is charitable. She’s always willing to do a favor for anyone.
- Her writing. Jess is the most talented writer I know and one of my favorite things to do is just sit down and read what she writes. Even if it’s just an essay for school or a blog posting. I love it!
- The way she motivates me to be a better person. I have to admit, I don’t deserve her, she deserves the best and so I intend to become the best I can for her.

Well by now all the guys who are reading are getting sick of me going on and on and on and all the girls are wishing they were more like Jess so I better stop. Although I will have you all know that I could go on ALL DAY.

I love you Jess! You’ve made me the happiest man in the world. Happy Valentine’s Day.

-KADE CURTIS ANDERSON…..most likely for the one and only time. So hope you enjoyed it.

2 comments:

Lyndsi said...

Nice work Kade. This was cute to read! And for the record, I will not be letting Mike read this because then he will think it's normal for the wife to have dinner made when he gets home...and I have him trained to think that it is not normal :)

Unknown said...

Oh, what a sweetheart!! You two are so adorable and such a perfect match. We are so lucky and blessed to have you in our family. We love you!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...