12.4.10

Jerry, Pete & Ryan

I'm sure you're all very aware by now that the Anderson house has a new little addition!



Totally Kidding.

Actually, meet our super sweet, super fluffy, super friendly, super cute, super hair-in-your-eyes-and-mouth-and-nose-making-you-sneeze-every-five-seconds lovable little kitty,
Jerry.

My brothers had this kitty before us, along with four others. Their names were "Car" "Socks" "Fat Cat Mama With the Red Dress On" "Car 2" and "Jerry."
Jerry is also actually a girl, but the name stuck so we're choosing to overlook that.
Even when s/he brings home half a dozen babies.

Jerry, welcome to the family.

...let the great experiment begin!

Now, meet Pete.


Peter Breinholt is a pretty laid-back home-grown kinda guy that plays pretty great music. He graced the USU campus the other night with his presence and we were all oh so glad. 
Ryan Shupe and his rubber band was there too--


It was a great concert. But the best part was hanging with my nerdy fam.


They love concerts

 
 Even the younger ones were getting into it


My mom might have had a little too much fun... 



Look who Brooke and Jack found!



Brooke had a huge crush on this member of the band-- awwwwwww


Here's the whole family gathered around Ryan Shupe. He graduated with our uncle- our truest claim to fame!


And all of us with Peter B. 
(Heber is ticked because Pete was trying to hold him still.)


One of these days a great Easter post will be up.
But for now, much love!


post signature

1 comment:

Melanee said...

I guess my claim to fame is that I went to high school with your uncle, AND Ryan Shupe, all at the same time. :) Your uncle actually asked me to "go" with him when I was 14. He called me up one summer night, while I was sitting in my messy bedroom looking at my recently deceased goldfish, and popped the question. I told him I would think about it and call him back.

I sat there observing my fish, the same fish I had named after my last little crush, and decided that since this fishy had just died, it must be a sign that I was to "go" with James. Besides, James seemed smart, respectable, and cute in a clean-cut way, three attributes I valued. I called him back and accepted.

When we began ninth grade, we attended seminary together, and I assumed, that since we were "going" together, that he would at least walk with me across the street from the little school to the seminary building. He walked and joked with his friends instead. I thought about this for a while, giving him time to mend his ways, and when he didn't meet my expectations, I penned him a note telling him that while I admired and liked him and had no hard feelings, this relationship obviously was as limp as my recently dead fishy, (no, I didn't actually say that, but felt it), and that we may as well break-up. He was gracious about it, even at 14, and we remained good friends all through high school.

:)

Love you both!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...