12.7.11

Nurseries on the Brain!

Lately I've had the opportunity to browse nearly the whole width of the interweb searching for cute nursery ideas, and though not knowing the gender is torturous, I can still look, right?

Anyway, here are some things I would just love...

Fabrics
Because, maybe I will be motivated to make my own crib bedding and stuff











(from whipstich)


So cute, huh?

Artwork
I also might paint my own, or have my mom do it, but I thought these were cute





These you may recognize if you've ever visted Kristen's blog,
hopefully she won't hate me for copying her--but I just think these are the most hilarious things ever
(my mom hates them, haha)



This one's my favorite


but, its also the most expensive :(

(these are from berkley illustrations)

And there's so much more out there, I keep finding cute stuff every day! Etsy.com is a virtual treasure trove of baby goodies (and other goodies) that I love, love, love to look at.
Feel free to fall in love with any of these things--but if you happen to buy them before I can, don't be all mad if I end up with all the same stuff you have!

But just know that I saw them first!
(with the exception of Kristen's prints)

1 comment:

kristen davis said...

Ahhh! I'm so glad you like them too! My mom also hates them...
By the way, love the fabric!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...