Anyway, just a random thought. If there are any such people out there, feel free to make yourselves known!
Around August my dad so very generously bought for us a glider he found at the DI. It was a good deal, but it was... well, a little tired.
(and actually, that must have been what the last lady did... because when I took the fabric off the bottom cushion, there was hair absolutely all over, stuck inside the cushion, and it was disgusting, and it was NOT coming out. So I just tried not to think about it while I hurried and re-covered it.)
And even though I made the mistake of purchasing flat paint (thought I was getting such a good deal), I'm really pleased with the way it turned out. In fact, I might just have to move this to the living room so I can show it off! (I have another glider, courtesy of my generous uncle Chad, that would look perfect in the nursery.)
So yeah, fun project, but sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more tedious than I thought it would be! Good thing I love the end result so much!
*Little Champ was born Friday, isn't he just the cutest little chunk? But since there is no SD slot in my work computer (am I so terrible to do this at work? Or just terrible that I admit it?), more pictures will have to come a little later. But I got some cute ones!

No comments:
Post a Comment