21.11.12

Drum Roll - #1

Taking a break from deep cleaning the house to blog. Some friends may or may not be staying here tonight, so just in case I had to vacuum every floor, scrub both bathrooms and wash all the rugs and the shower curtain, sweep and scrub the kitchen floor, prep for thanksgiving and do three loads of laundry. You know how it goes.

News!

Kade got his first interview offer via email. He called back and accepted right away, and on January 12th will be nestled in the mountains and driving along the winding Tuckaseigee River in lush, plush and mild-wintered



Cullowhee North Carolina!




Truthfully, the news got us super excited, and that night we basically planned our life out in Cullowhee. I found my dream home, Kade figured out his school schedule, and with our minds' eyes we saw all the hiking and river rafting we would be doing during our 2.75 year stay.

But... we haven't heard back from the other nine schools we've applied to yet, so we're probably jumping the gun. Still, I bet I could find my dream homes in San Marcos, Spokane and Phoenix, too.

It's called open-mindedness... Not, as Kade likes to call it, my inability to think realistically. (We will never buy a house out there with all that student debt.)

A girl can dream. c'est la vie.

:)










Cullowhee!!!





1 comment:

Dana said...

Congrats! It's so fun to move, and I think you'll love the eastern side of the country!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...