It's simple, really. I spent too much time on Facebook. Looking at nothing, reading nothing, complaining about all the nothingness. Facebook did nothing to enrich or benefit my life. I admit, it was nice to see pictures and posts from friends, but all too often it sparked inside me jealousy and I tended to compare my lives with theirs. I don't need that. When I really thought about it, there was nothing about Facebook that benefited my life.
So I quit.
And now I have a lot more love, time and attention to spend on my family.
And hey, a lot more time to spend on this blog! Kade's mom ought to be ecstatic ;)
1 comment:
I am ecstatic!! You are right Jess, Facebook is a waste of time. There are
so many more important things that we should be doing instead,especially writing on your blog!! :) Love, Kade's Mom!!
Post a Comment