27.2.13

That Old Familiar Feeling

I really ought to be cleaning the house, but because I'm so dutiful to blogging (ha), I'm here.

**Warning** Photo overload. Mostly of pics you might not particularly care about.


Lately we've just been waiting and waiting for word from ISU. Good news (ish) we know Kade's on the alternate list - and ISU usually goes pretty deep into their alternate list. So now we're just waiting to see what number he is on the list and we'll get a pretty good idea if we're in or not.

Spring always makes me itchy for my hometown - or rather, my hometown feel. I want big open fields!  I want the murky muddy river to the East! I want puffy clouds in a blue sky and the smell of dairy farms and sheep poop wafting up my nose!

Kade and I have resolved that the country life is the life for us. At least an acre, some chickens, couple of hunting dogs, a few stray cats here and there. Maybe some bunnies, if our kids are good and feed them regularly. But most importantly, we want a place were our kids can roam free and play stupid made-up games all over our stupidly huge property. Doesn't that sound nice?



































And even though I used to place ISU at the bottom of my preferred schools, the more I think about it, Idaho seems like a great fit for us. Please cross your fingers and toes on our behalf.




1 comment:

Holli Anne Curtis said...

I hope he gets in!!! What fun pictures:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...