26.4.13

PMS Doesn't Exist

I was going to write a post entitled, "Periods are the worst," but then I found that Cracked.com had already published an article like that, and they did a better job than I ever could. It's hilarious, but it gets real serious all of the sudden toward the end, and made me think wait a second...

Isn't womanhood the best?

It's such a wonderful excuse to get all irrational once a month - but then when it really does make you irrational, no one believes that you aren't just using it as an excuse. Ugh.

That Viagra part really made me mad. You still haven't read it yet? Read it.

Ok, now we can talk. Yes, its a little over-exaggerated and even a little gross - but coming from a family where the women's bodies grow ovarian cysts as effortlessly as dandelions pop up in your lawn, I can assure you there are more reasons than avoiding pregnancy to be on birth control. Let it be covered!

Anyway, I didn't intend for this post to be all political. So I'm just going to end it right here.

Have a wonderful week!
This is what mine will look like:


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...