26.6.13

Moving

It's going to be a little quiet around here the next few days or so. We're right in the middle of moving - and I'm only updating the blog because Kade went to wash his car and Jonah is still napping. So between washing walls and doing laundry, I'm taking a few minutes of silence for myself.

I never want to wash walls again. I'd totally hire it out if I could afford it. Isn't that the worst line of work you can think of?

I have so many things I want to do before we move to NC. Mostly paint a bunch of large furniture items, but whenever I think about doing that I realize that it's almost JULY and that means I need to hurry because we're leaving so much sooner that I thought. (we're not actually leaving sooner, it just is sneaking up on me way fast.)

Ok well, that was an inspiring post eh?

I need to get back to washing walls, and maybe cleaning cupboards (blegh).

And here's a picture of jones to take you out, because, cute.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...