8.7.13

Here I Am, Posting

This post brought to you by:

- my lack of motivation to finish two partially completed articles for my side gigs.

- Jonah's nap



So here we are, all moved in to the basement, and it's going well thank you. I thought about writing some kind of article about how kids these days are moving into their parents' basements and how it's sometimes seen as lazy and irresponsible when really it's this:


Isn't it the truth? Did our grandparents have student loan debt? Maybe a few - but gosh that five-figure debt is staring us right in the face and in order to keep ourselves from going under we have to resort to some drastic measures. Do you realize how much graduate school costs? I mean, the school websites can give you a baseline idea but it's always going to end up to be way more than you planned for. And that's the thing that I get worried about, how much more it's going to cost than what we think.

And now the federal student loan rate has doubled... so really. It's just stressful when you think about it for too long, which I'm doing right now.

I need more motivation to finish my work.

FINE. I'll finish right now. Thanks.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...