We didn't really know whether or not we were going to take our engagements on the day we had planned to, so we were kind of caught off guard, this should explain the jeans and the oversized maroon skirt in the one picture, where we obviously didn't match to our greatest potential. Luckily we both managed to grab some clothes in all the hustle and bustle that really looked great. The black sweater and the maroon shirt.
We looked fabulous.


We took all of these in an old campground in Huntsville, UT



And this one was taken at the monastery.
Disclaimer:
Kade was opposed to wearing his jeans with his white shirt and tie. This was not his idea.
But I just wanted to show a few of the ones where Doug made it look like it was winter.
It looks pretty good, I think.

We looked fabulous.


We took all of these in an old campground in Huntsville, UT



And this one was taken at the monastery.
Disclaimer:
Kade was opposed to wearing his jeans with his white shirt and tie. This was not his idea.
But I just wanted to show a few of the ones where Doug made it look like it was winter.
It looks pretty good, I think.

No comments:
Post a Comment