13.10.09

A Few Exciting Things

1. Our new little niece was born!


She's actually about three weeks old (I think) in these pictures, sorry it took so long!
Isn't she just a doll?


Here's Saybree with her big sister TayLee Dee
We have the cutest little nieces...


She is so gorgeous!

2. I got to thinking, that because Kade and I get the keys to our new house on the 1st of November, which is a Sunday, they will probably let us get the key the day before! So if any of you would like to come all dressed up and receive some delicious candy at 235 S 100 W in Providence, we'll be there handing it out!
Hopefully.
Wouldn't that be so much fun? Maybe we'll even let you in to see the place!

So drop on by! Be on the lookout for a giant jack-o-lantern in the front yard!

3. I'm thinking about fondue.

What do you think? I know its kind of a cliche wedding reception refreshment, but think of how much fun it would be! And honestly, nothing says Warm Winter Wedding like a fresh strawberry or piece of raspberry-blueberry bread dipped underneath a cascade of melty chocolate bliss.
Plus, I feel like it would be relatively inexpensive, if you had your own fountains.
The guys that rent these to you, they charge much too much for not so great a feat.

Chocolate------White Chocolate------Cheese

4. Kade and I are getting married.
That's the most exciting thing!

Two months from yesterday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...