8.3.10

Update

There's really nothing much to report. Kade's internship is going really well, he's the top guy, leader of the pack, master of the house, keeper of the zoo... (he started to sing that to me the other day, just out of the clear blue sky.. I had no idea what it was)

Oh but the stress.

It's really kicking our butts. Spring break will offer very little relief, too.

Here's something I enjoy, that Kade enjoys that I enjoy, that I think you will enjoy too:

Blogs I think are so fun to look at :)

Ask me if I know these people, and I will have to say no.
But I sure do wish I were like them!

www.kristinbrownphotography.blogspot.com
www.dannyandjess.blogspot.com

Maybe its creepy, but its most likely not.
Everybody blog-hops.

Enjoy!

post signature

1 comment:

Mackenzie said...

jess! I love Danny and Jess Kettle! They are great people..and yes I know them in person!! :) Have you checked out her photo blog?? Because it is fabulous also!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...