Have I forgotten the most important part of the most important person's life?
No.
I have been far too busy playing and having a celebratory blast with that important person. And now is the little space of free time in my life where I can make all of you aware that recently, we were blessed to make merry on...
Kade's 22nd Birthday!
For starters, the D. Clawson family threw Kade a first little surprise party complete with dinner, cake, kids, kittens, rock climbing gear, an oversized swingset, and many wishes of birthday supremacy. It was a splendid time spent with splendid people. Sadly, there were no pictures taken. :(
A while ago I asked Kade what he would like for his birthday cake-wise, he told me he wanted cookie-dough cheesecake. I had never heard of it before, nor had I ever attempted to make a cheesecake (that was my sister's forte), but I gave it a shot anyway.
It's not the prettiest...
But I'll admit, it was very tasty.
Then all us groovy Andersons went to the Prairie Schooner in Ogden, which was absolutely amazing--
Cute baby Saybree
Curtis-- chillin' out, maxin' relaxin' all cool.
Aww.. so fun :)
And then of course there was the TMAT. Lucky enough for Kade, his birthday week was topped off with a weekend full of basketball.
His team did super good, way to go class of '06! And an extra special shout out to the man that helped it run so smoothly, (and who also informed me that he is one of the presumably 3 people that read this blog) and who played with the determination and guts of a grizzly, despite his injury-- Justin. Thanks man.
This is my brother and my husband. They got to play against each other in the last game. Matt has always teased Kade about being the "little brother" because Matt is a gargantuan giant and Kade is normal-sized. But, Kade whooped Matt's butt by like 25 points. So who da li'l brudda now?
Then, the following Sunday, Kade's birthday was again celebrated by the jovial Parkinson branch. This party was especially flavorful due to a certain red-headed family's constant wise-cracks. Kade is one spoiled birthday boy, that guy was just partying all the week long.
It was too fun kids, too fun :)
No comments:
Post a Comment