it's so quite around here.
sure, I only get one or two comments on my posts...
... but
...
... would you like instructions?
OK great. For all of you who have come to me in the past with commenting frustrations, here comes I--to the rescue!
First, you look at the bottom of each post where it says __ comments and you go ahead and click that sucker. Then it will either pop up a new window with all the comments (or lack thereof) or just direct you to a new page where you can read the comments, or leave your own.
Notice the empty box for you to type in.
Do so now, if you wish*
Type in that silly word to verify that you're not a threat.
(this may take several tries. those words are getting pretty screwy lately!)
(this may take several tries. those words are getting pretty screwy lately!)
Then, there will something that says "choose your identity" where you will click Google account.
After that selection, you will have to sign in using your G-mail account and password, *which may or may not then refresh the page and erase your whole comment--so you should probably just sign in at the beginning, before you type anything.
Lastly, click "publish comment" and voila! You will have left me some love :)
Which I extremely appreciate.
As always.
You guys make me so happy.
3 comments:
Ok, Here is my practice comment.
I wonder the same thing sometimes. "Does anyone even give a crap that I write?" but then yesterday someone in the grocery store came up to me and had to tell me how she loved my last post and on and on, and James turned and asked who it was and guess what? I didn't have a clue! Hah! Just a random someone who reads what I have to say! Made my day! I promise to comment on everyone of your posts. They always give me a little chuckle. You're a great writer Jess!!
:) I SO know how you feel! Sometimes we pour our souls out on the page and well, nothing. But people are listening. They just don't know what to say. They think you've already said it all, tee hee. At least that's what they tell me.
YOU are an incredible writer. Most of my friends with blogs who don't get a lot of comments are brilliant. Post a picture of your favorite handbag or pair of shoes and plenty of people will respond. Why? It's easy. Nothing is really required of them. :) Just my observation.
Love you so so so.
Post a Comment