4-Wheeling to Willard Peak
One beautiful Saturday afternoon in October us family members decided to take the wheelers up to the tippy top of the mountains. Unfortunately, it didn't rain the night before, but it sure was pretty up there!
Gosh, look how filthy we are.
This is an unflattering picture, yes... but proof of how dang dusty it was up there!
Despite my efforts at convincing husbandito that football is not necessary for a man of his age, he rejected my wise counsel and got his nose broke. and broke open-- three stitches!
My cute little Frankenstein :)
Poor guy...
But don't worry, enough time has passed that its healed up right well, now you can barely see a scratch!
Just a few pics of those adorable nieces of ours with some pumpkins. Oh, and some pics of the rest of us, too.
Happy Birthday Mother Dear,
(surprised?)
Yes, we've had another birthday, a happy one, we know.
We joined in celebration--etcetera :)
Matt, even though you do bear some of the brunt of the tailing birthdays, really, its mom who suffers most. There are just too many birthdays in the fall! (Anderson side, at least you get all yours over with in one month!)
Happy ___th Birthday Mamacita!
A Buzzless Beverage
Kade and I made a mocktail the other night to go with our steak enchiladas. It was SUPER delicious, and we even took a moment to consider how fun it might be to drink--but of course we weren't serious. :)
But look how pretty it is!
I found the recipe (and many more!) at The Jet Set



































1 comment:
I love how tenderly Kade holds that there banana squash. I sense some serious maternal instincts in the man. And he really looks good in green tape. Next time you do the mocktails call. I'm wanting a Virgin Mary!
Post a Comment