22.11.10

So Get This...


Remember our humble abode?
Whose ceilings and walls are about to corrode? 


Well I've got good news!

I thought about finishing up that poem, but I'll spare you--


Also, I have pictures of our future new place!

The Kitchen


Notice that great chandelier?



The Bathroom



Another great chandelier!



The Bedroom


Yes, on the left there, is Taylee posing for the picture :)
Yes, on the far left is one of the french doors leading into our bedroom--so romantic!



Our Bedroom Closets


Look how much storage space!
Ah! I can't wait!


We've got cute plans for these rooms, and I'm really excited to show you before and after pictures because baby, its going to be the cutest little downtown loft you ever did see.

So, get excited!!

2 comments:

Kami and Joe said...

Oh I am very excited! :) That kitchen chandelier is my favorite! The window moldings and baseboards remind me of my little place! So cute! I can't wait to see your creativity at work on this already adorable little place!

Kristy said...

Where did you guys move too? Still in Logan right? I LOVE the lighting! You have some good space to work with! I'm excited to see the finished product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...