30.12.10

Goals & Such

Currently, I have in my possession....roughly 10 different blogs?

I know, it drives Kade crazy every time I set up a new one.

But look here, fellas--one is for this, one is the old me, one is the older me, one is the grumpy me, one is my business ideas, one is my book ideas, one is letters to different people, one is letters to my future kids, one is for my photos, one is for a business I wanted to start with my sister that never made it past the first post, and one is for holding a bunch of different writing excerpts together in a single spot (and there might even be one or two more... gosh I just lose track of these things!).

So pardonne-moi for being so jumbled and absent minded,
but the real crime here is, 
none of you have glimpsed even the tiniest peek at these treasure troves of adolescent wisdom!

Once, younger me wanted to open up a cocoa-shoppe. Once, younger me was going to get her degree in business/entrepreneurship. Once, younger me was going to go to Optometry school in California. Once, younger me wanted to start a charity. Once, younger me said "Stop spending money on unnecessary things, buy a camera, go to California" all in the same list. And younger me told future me precisely how to do all of these things. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...