10.12.10

This Is Why....

...I should never start something I know will take a long, long time to finish.


Yes, I'm talking about the fact that I haven't posted pictures of my place.



You see, it's all painted and cleaned up and we got a new futon and some throw pillows--but that's it. 
There are no pictures or paintings or mirrors on the walls.
There is no cute black-brown coffee table 
with matching black-brown side table
with pictures propped up on it.


Our place is naked save for that futon+pillows set. naked!

And who am I to place naked photos on my blog?


(seriously!)



So... I'm super sorry that I haven't gotten around to it yet.
The truth is, it's bugging me just as much as I'm sure it's bugging you! For real!

If only I wasn't so picky about my home decor. 
(or rather, the price of home decor in general--)



I promise I'm working on it!

(just a quick trip to the walmart photo center and a long trip to the ikea!)

1 comment:

Zane and Cami said...

totally understandable. It's the same reason why I never posted pics of our entertainment center we built. We had it done-but I hadn't decorated it yet. It was...as you put, Naked. I can't wait to see what you've done though!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...