I cleaned up the whole apartment, nice and spic and span, and took a whole bunch of photos of it...
...to list online. Because we are moving. :(
And you know, it's really a lot harder to be excited about moving when its bright and sunny outside, I'm about to drive over to my family's place only minutes away, it smells like heaven in here, its super clean and organized, freshly painted, the curtains are flowing softly in the breeze, and the studio directly below me is EMPTY, quiet, doesn't smell like sweaty sweat-pants and socks...
That's when I don't want to leave.
But tonight, around 5, when I'm getting ready to go to school--they'll be back. They'll be back and the frames on the walls will shake and threaten to fall with each time some body gets thrown to the floor down there, my ears will ring with the shriek of a thousand Hi-yahs, and the stairs I will walk down when I leave will be covered in sticky sweaty children with their shoes strewn about, and when I pass through the foyer on my way to the door I will be stared at by their stupid, nerdy instructors who are just waiting for an opportunity to show off in front of someone, though its only obvious that someone who they think is watching them is just wishing they wold all drop dead.
ugh.
But on a more positive note, just thinking about that scenario rekindled my excitement to move. So, I'm good :)
Hey, if you're interested in moving in (which would be odd since all I do is complain about the noise lately) you can shoot me an email and I'll give you the link.
Anyways, here are the unedited pictures I took today, you're finally getting that tour I've been promising you since December:
Oooh, that's cool how those worked out! ^
Do you love the brown?
I never thought I would, but I LOVE it.
Also, get a load of the storage space in this place!
You could stuff all your possessions in every little nook and cranny in this apartment and you'd still have space!
You could basically park an RV in some of these closets.
That's what I'll miss most, I think.
Oh, and the moldings.
And being able to paint.
And the big windows,
and the vaulted ceilings,
and being able to breathe freely in all this SPACE!
Maybe I don't want to move anymore?
someone start talking about martial arts.
Next Up: Paige's farewell!

1 comment:
K, love the brown, and totally love your style. Looks so fresh and chic at the same time. Where are you guys moving to?
Post a Comment