9.6.12

6 Mo.

I can't believe my little guy is already 6 months old! It's weird to realize that he's now closer to one year than he is to one day. Time has gone by so quickly, and he's growing so big and getting such a hilarious personality. Even though I miss newborn Jonah, 6 month Jonah is a whole lot of fun.



Some things about you right now:

- Still not a fan of solid food. When you see mom and dad eat, you seem intrigued, but once I fix up some food for you, you lose interest after two or three bites. You're just a milk kinda guy, and it shows on your thighs!


- DJ Lance Rock is one of your favorite people! Whenever you watch Yo Gabba Gabba (gasp! my baby watches tv!) you don't really watch until he comes on, then you laugh and smile. Those other characters don't quite do it for you, but DJ Lance is awesome. Even the guy at church that looks like DJ Lance must be pretty great too, because when he passes by in the hall you follow him with your eyes and smile super big, like you want him to break out in a dancy-dance!



- You're latest trick is reaching. Not crawling toward your toys, but reaching as far as your little arms can stretch, with your body bent completely in half. You're getting pretty good, actually. Who needs to crawl when you've got a wingspan like yours?


- You've got the cutest little tongue, and you love to show it off to everyone. Lately you've had a cold, and even though its so sad to see you sick, I cant help but smile at the way you stick your tongue out every time you cough. It's so CUTE!


- You are a beach bum! And a pool bum! And basically just anything that's outside bum. Anytime you're upset we only need to take you outside and you forget all about your troubles. But I guess that's how you've been ever since you were born. Summer will be a blast, but I'm getting worried about this winter... how will I keep you entertained?!

Jonah, you're such a chunky little squishy tiny baby chicken. I am constantly amazed at all the things your little babyness can do; you're definitely the most interesting little person, I don't think I could ever get bored of being with you. I am super excited to be your mom and watch you learn and grow for the rest of your life! 




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jess, this was Wonderful! Jonah is such Cutie pie and you and Kade are Awesome Parents!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...