How long we have waited for this day...
It actually could've been yesterday, or the day before, or last week even, for all I know.
It's kind of like watching plants grow. or a turtle walking across the lawn. or silly putty melt in the sun. or government workers process your paperwork for... well, anything. Suddenly, something's different from when you last looked--but if you had watched the whole time, you still wouldn't have caught on.
Jonah playing with his basket of toys,
I put my head down for five minutes to read an article, and when I looked back up:
He had scooted on his little bum all the way to the blanket bucket!
Totally caught me off guard, I didn't even know he had learned to do that. But I watched him do it later--he just sticks his legs out and drags himself forward while he bounces. Ha! How do you like that?
He's slow as molasses in February, but he's GOING PLACES!
No comments:
Post a Comment