A long time ago I created a new blog because the email address connected to this one was giving me grief. But I gave up and continued fighting with Google to blog on this address because nobody followed me over.
Now I'm officially done fighting--until I can figure out how to change the email address associated with this blog. It's just been a pain. I guess I can explain again.
For this blog I used my college email address. It was a gmail account hosted through the university. Then Google changed a bunch of stuff and now it's telling me I have two university accounts with two different passwords, and that I need to converge them in order to keep everything intact. (because of this, I no longer have access to my Youtube account... which sucks, cause there were some videos on there that I accidentally deleted from my computer and now I'll never see them again.) Every time I sign in to blogger its a guessing game as to "which" university account I'll get into. Most of the time they get it right, but when they don't, I have to log out of Gmail, log out of aggiemail, log back into aggiemail and log back into Gmail.
It's really just the biggest pain.
And I really wish I would never have used my aggiemail for this blog... because I really don't want to part with it. I love it so, and I have like 20+ followers!
So guys, if you want to keep up regularly with the family happenings, please feel free to drop in at
where we can laugh and play and live like this whole Gmail thing never even happened. It'll be wonderful, I assure you. And just in case I can never figure these accounts out, I'm working on converting this blog to a book. Won't that be... thick?
Thanks everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment