31.8.12

I've Done It!

Guys, I figured out how to switch email accounts!

I now have headache-free access to my old beloved blog!

Want to know how to do it? I'll tell you, it's simple:

Just go to settings, down to authors, add yourself via another email address as an author. Sign in to that email, accept the invitation to be an author. Sign in to your old email again, promote your newly accepted self to an administrator. Sign in to your new email and delete your old self--which you can do, now that you're an administrator. Confusing? Maybe when I explain it-- here, these guys explain it much better.

So my new plan of action, since I have grown fond of yourmomjeans, is to put family stuff here and other stuff there.

Guess we'll just see how it goes!

1 comment:

Spratt said...

Congratulations! How you ended up doing it makes perfect sense...but it sure seems non-intuitive. Surely Google could make it simpler.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...