27.8.12

To Be Fair

We've run into a little more bad luck -- our computer decided to fall apart in our very hands. It's in the shop getting a few replacements for the week. So, in order to continue on with our grad school application process, Kade's very very very generous parents loaned us their computer until ours is back, with one condition from his mother: I write a blog post.

Huzzah! A faithful reader!

Good thing I took some stinkin' cute pictures of Jonah at the county fair last week, else I would have nothing to blog about!




We dressed him up like a little hick boy. How could I resist? When else is he going to wear his overalls and straw hat? He loved all the animals--which was so exciting! I guess you have to either be a kid or have a kid to make going to the fair a whole lot more fun. I mean, not that it wasn't fun for the past few years but... well, it wasn't.

When there's no kids around, it's just a whole lot of playing the "who can spot the crazies" game. Variations include: freakiest hair, foofiest hair, fakest eyebrows, most tattoos, tasteless piercings, dreamiest white trash couples, and greasiest sweatpants. 

Which I guess can be fun, too ;)

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I love reading your blog by the way :) And seriously, Jonah is the cutest. He just might be bringing the overalls back in all their glory! And good luck with the school applications. It sucks, I know, but push through! Hopefully it will be worth it in the end. Have you posted what schools he's applying to yet? I'm excited to find out! Best of luck with the computer :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...