28.9.12

Bigger

Oh tiny baby boy, you are so much fun these days. But you are also such a workout. You are never fully satisfied on either floor, you have to be climbing the stairs. So it's up, then carry you down cause you can't climb down yourself yet, then up again, and repeat several times a day. You are getting so Speedy Gonzales though!

Nights are oh so much better. Most of the time when I lay you down for bed, you just fall asleep. Much better than the whole screaming for a half hour before finally closing your eyes...which I rarely let you do because it made me feel so guilty. Hopefully your talent for guilt-tripping doesn't stay with you much longer.

There is just one thing I would like to know... Why do you put up such a fight when I am trying to clear your nose?! You are so much happier when you can breathe freely! You didn't used to hate it so much, but something has changed and its definitely not my technique. Could it be you are already becoming an independent little toddler? Oh my heart; stop your growing, little kid!

It's almost obnoxious that your one year birthday is only two months away.

But even though your babyhood slipping away is a little bitter, I am excited for you to walk and talk. Then I won't have to wonder so often what you think of the world. I can ask, and you will respond!

How much fun are we going to have then?

2 comments:

Robby Spratt said...

This is a really sweet post, Jess! And I really like that picture. :)

Jessica Anderson said...

Thanks Robby, and get this--I did it all on my phone! Challenge accomplished! haha...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...