2 days before you turned 8 months you started crawling. Out of nowhere, you decided you were done sitting. You needed to move.
Now you can crawl up the stairs?
You have some fake golfballs (for driving practice, I think) that you love to play with.
The other day you were crawling around chasing the ball all over the house,
because every time you went to grab it you would push it farther away.
Pretty darn cute, and it kept you entertained for a while!
You've done it! You're not sleeping in your swing! You finally adjusted to sleeping flat in your crib.
Well, kind of flat. You love to sleep on your side with your feet poking through the bars.
I wish I had a picture of it!
Sometimes I wonder why I even bothered buying baby food from the store. You've never liked it.
A few nights ago, dad made a delicious taco casserole, and you loved it. Gobbled it right up.
Spicy and all.
Mostly you prefer to eat what we're eating. Fresh peaches, mashed potatoes, fried rice, and yesterday you even ate some of dad's chicken mole*!
I hope this means you won't be a picky eater (yay!)
It's your all-time favorite to press buttons on the keyboard.
If anyone has a laptop, you're there--pulling yourself up and smacking away at the keys.
Cute, but also worrisome.
(I'm suspicious you were the one that broke our computer a while ago)
(crawling around the garage while we canned peaches)
You just learned to growl. It's so cute :)
You also learned how to make the "L" sound, and you crawl around the house saying
"lele lele lele"
I can't believe you're so big!
Every day you learn a new trick,
it's just mind-blowing how fast you're growing up!
You're so cute and we love you so darn much!
* mole: (mow-lay) mexican dish made with cocoa
No comments:
Post a Comment