My dad used to do video interviews of my siblings and me growing up - there aren't very many but they're still fun and I wish I remembered where they are. I know they're in my hard drive somewhere, I'll have to do a little digging and maybe post some one day. But anyway, that's where I got the idea from and I really hope I can keep the tradition going every year.
It's a little over ten minutes long, so if you get bored just remember it's for my own personal family records and not yours, so there.
(and oh how I wish I could upgrade my vimeo account! But I don't want to pay the price - which is why this video is lower quality than it should be.) Enjoy!
2014 - Year in Review from JClan on Vimeo.
1 comment:
I love how Jonah doesn't want you to be his Sunbeam teacher cause You are his Mom!!! :) Haha..
Post a Comment