So I'm in the process of putting together a photo book of Millie's first year. It's long overdue, but going through the photos of the past year has made me all sorts of happy and sad. But mostly I want to share all those pictures, because who else is going to tell me how great they are or how cute my kids are - Kade? He's seen them, even been there done that. And am I supposed to wait 10+ years for someone to say, "Hey, let's break out the old hard drive and look through some family pics. Can we get the PC fired up? Too bad we still haven't gotten them converted to LaserDisc."
Anyway, without further adieu...
That Time My Brothers Came to Visit
Of course, the first thing Poowis did was take a bunch of dumb selfies on my phone.
Then, even though for about 3 hours of me telling them to lay down and take a nap (red-eye) they said, "we're not tired" and crashed on the couch and floor.
His childhood nickname was Bubbs, but Millie kept calling him Bubbeez so we'll stick with that from now on.
Jones is such an adventure boy. He loves hiking and climbing on rocks and wading in rivers. The week his uncles were here he was having the time of his life!
Oh and this was the view I got to giggle at the whole hike. I mean, could you just die? A baby girl in little running shorts and shoes and tiny piggy tails!
No comments:
Post a Comment