27.8.15

Throwback Thursday - Heart Bum

Since this is a new blog, and because I'm kind of bummed to leave all my old posts behind, I'm going to do some throwbacks every once in a while. This one was published exactly FIVE years ago. Holy crap! Since this post my great grandpa has passed on, and I'm not exactly sure what the ram is up to - but if it helps, picture it running through a grassy apple orchard with 5 or 6 of the most babe-a-licious ewes on earth. 



August 27th, 2010



My great-grandpa has been up and running his own farm for quite some time now. I think he's about 96 or so, and he still drives himself all over town! Isn't that something?
Anyway, he has some sheep. These sheep are lead around by this ram:


Doesn't this just make you want to give someone a hug?

Go ahead. Give your neighbor a hug.



Isn't this the most hilarious thing? Big, tough guy ram has himself a tramp stamp.
Hehe...

The best part is that Kade took this while on the run! Pretty impressive, right? These sheep were the most skittish sheep of all the sheep, and Kade was running a million miles an hour behind them trying to get a decent picture -- and he got one! Thanks Kade!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...