So, without further adieu, here are our super cute teeny kids. The interview is about 15 minutes long, so I'm sure in order for it to be worth watching you'd have to like my kids and be genuinely interested in what they have to say. Then there's a couple minute long 2015 photo slideshow recap tacked onto the end - which might end up being a "thing" for me because golly gee, they grew up way too much this past year.
12.2.16
Finally! Kid Interview 2016
I wanted to post this a lot sooner, but I'm having some will-power issues with Vimeo right now - which is why this video has been uploaded to Youtube. Hopefully it'll be a similar experience... At least better quality. (IMPORTANT UPDATE: it's actually not.) Even though I'm no professional, I still don't like super pixelated video, especially when it's totally unnecessary. FINE I'll just tell you: Vimeo wants me to pay like $99 for premium or else stick with the 500mb/per week upload cap. Well this video was like 536mb and the whole thing is just dumb. One day when I'm not student-family poor maybe I'll explore better options, but that's neither here nor there nor anytime in the near future, nor is it of any interest to any of you!
So, without further adieu, here are our super cute teeny kids. The interview is about 15 minutes long, so I'm sure in order for it to be worth watching you'd have to like my kids and be genuinely interested in what they have to say. Then there's a couple minute long 2015 photo slideshow recap tacked onto the end - which might end up being a "thing" for me because golly gee, they grew up way too much this past year.
I am crossing my fingers hard that this works! And, if you watch directly at Youtube, that there aren't any inappropriate video thumbnails on the sidebar.
(ANOTHER IMPORTANT UPDATE: Turns out, I may prefer Youtube. They've changed a lot since I last uploaded! Huzzah, problem solved.)
So, without further adieu, here are our super cute teeny kids. The interview is about 15 minutes long, so I'm sure in order for it to be worth watching you'd have to like my kids and be genuinely interested in what they have to say. Then there's a couple minute long 2015 photo slideshow recap tacked onto the end - which might end up being a "thing" for me because golly gee, they grew up way too much this past year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment