Bubbsie's Birthday Bonanza!
I accidentally put the candles in a little too early. The cake was still super hot---woops!
It looks like it was a very somber sort of party...
but it wasn't!
mmmmm....
I let my camera out of my sight for one minute, and now the memory card is filled with all sorts of pictures of Matt.
Good thing I like him. :)
After cake & ice cream, we all went outside to ride bikes and rip-sticks.
Which are very hard--but Jack was riding them down all the steepest hills like he had been born on a rip-stick
Eli just did his own thing, mostly
my loverly grandma babs
And this is the picture where Jackson looks like a man.
Weird! He's still just a baby, right? Throwing tantrums, pouring wood-glue all over dad's jigsaw, throwing buckets of paint down the stairs, casually tossing glassware against the living room wall--
now he's almost all grown up.
And this pic is just kinda funny :)
No comments:
Post a Comment