9.9.10

Stats.

If you blog...
Have you noticed the new Stats tab?


It's fabulous, you should check it out if you haven't.
Now you dont even have to have an account with Google Analytics--it does it for you, conveniently at your fingertips every time you sign in.

So, in leu of my discovery, I have decided to send out a special "Thanks" to those who listed our blog on theirs, who generate the most traffic!

(if you have us listed on your blog, and don't see your name here, please dont be offended. Stats only shows the top ten, and that includes traffic generated from Google search engines)

Thanks:









You guys really make us feel great :)


2 comments:

Kami and Joe said...

Oh wow that makes me feel a little stalker-ish. Although I promise I am not! :) I grew up just up the road from Kade, we were Honeyville hawks, I am in the Primary with Vicki, and her and my dad are cousins. You are hands down my favorite blog to read. You have a way with words, I envy that! There have been so many posts I have wanted to make a comment on but didn't dare until now. I had to explain myself on this one. :)

Kade & Jess said...

No, don't feel like a stalker! I honestly LOVE it when I see that people read my blog. Maybe you should even let us read yours, we could be blogging buddies :)
Thanks for the comment and the compliment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...