2.9.10

School...


School has started.

I thought I was excited,
but it turns out I'm not. 
This university really has it in for me this semester.

I spent the entire first, second, and third days stressed to the max, 
burdened with a behemothic bundle of books
assignment after assignment after assignment after assignment

How was I ever going to do so much homework and reading, while still maintaining the ultra-productive lifestyle I already lead? 

(cough... I guess I'll only watch one episode of 30Rock, Seinfeld, and Pushing Daisies each day now)




(Ragged Dick refers to a boy living in NY named Dick... keep it clean folks!)


"I think I like my old self"

I jumped into the front seat of my buzzing little nissan. Buzzing derogatory here, because something is terribly wrong with that car. 
Kade gave me the raised eyebrow, suspicious,

"What do you mean?"

"The old self who said 'meh, I'll do it later' when she had homework. I need to go back to not sweating it, I liked it much more back then."

"So you'll just be happy with bad grades?"

"No, old self got good grades. Not excellent grades, but good. I'd rather get good grades and have all my natural hair than get excellent grades."





School, daunting as it is, will be something I can handle now.

I hope. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...