5.10.11

Things I'm Diggin' on a Rainy Day

On this deliciously drizzly wednesday, I've found myself occupying my thoughts with much too frivolous and unecessary things I would love to put in my Urban Outfitters shopping bag.

But don't worry Kade, I didn't. :)

I am a true-blue, through and through window shopper/webstore browser.
I can completely decorate my imaginary apartment to the rafters and its completely free!
What could be more addicting?


I'm in love with this curtain &

Great idea for a memory book, though you could probably do the same with any journal.
I would just love this to be my Halloween costume!

Please don't leave rug, how could you ever say no?
And this Whale bath mat would be so cute underneath a little bare boy bum in a few years.

I could definitely see this Atlas tapestry covering some stark white apartment walls.
With these Adorable doily placemats to spice up my dining area.


Maybe I should get back to work, or do at least something more productive, eh?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...