21.6.10

Testing Testing, 1 2 3...



I took my friend's engagements the other day-- they turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. 
Here they are, posted online, to give her quick and easy access. :)



Isn't their baby girl just the cutest ever?




James, Hilary and Kingslee McKay





























I tried a few different colors with this one




Which is why there's a few




But who could get sick of looking at her?










Luckily the poppies had just barely bloomed, they were everywhere




and gorgeous!










I LOVE that little yawn




This next one doesn't really count--its pretty blurry because its super cropped--I wanted to zoom in on Kingslee




And now for my three personal favorites:




The baby




The Smooch




and The Poppy

Well, thanks a million to Hilary and family for letting me take her pictures. It was super fun :) 
Hope you like 'em, Hil!


post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...